ramblings from the noisedoctor

February 18, 2007

to clomid, or not to clomid

Filed under: Christianity, clomid, family, infertility, marriage — noisedoctor @ 1:05 pm

Today is the day that my wife and I have to decide whether she should start taking Clomid on this cycle or not. I’m pressed for time at the moment… but would covet any prayers for our discussions, that God would lead us to choose what is His plan for us.

update: we decided to wait at least a month.

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: